Human capital development is crucial in today’s global business context. Practising and future managers need to enhance their knowledge in business administration and keep abreast with the emerging international market trends in order to survive in the corporate world. In line with this, The Advanced Management Programme(AMP) is developed to offer an opportunity to upgrade people portfolio and credibility within the business context. The program runs on a fast-track schedule to suit the needs of busy working professionals. A key advantage of the Advanced Management Programme is that it capitalizes on your collective experiences of the business world that support the theories people acquire within a formal classroom setting.
The objectives of our Advanced Management Programmes are to:
- Enhance students managerial competencies and employability to remain competitive
- Sharpen students analytical and conceptual skills in dealing with new business structures and rules in the globalized economy
- Improve students managerial career development within the organization so that you become a key player in your organization’s strategic initiatives
- Polish students professional communication skills in order to build a strong network of clients
- Develop students leadership skills so that you are able to manuever the organization in the waves of business uncertainty
(English) With this qualification, it will open more doors for better career options, promotions opportunities and greater earning power, worldwide.
- Fully Awarded by UTMSPACE
Students will be awarded the ADVANCED MANAGEMENT PROGRAMME (AMP) CERTIFICATION.
Graduates will be able to use the Advanced Management Programme (AMP) on their name cards.
- Students on completion will be able to transfer their credit hours into an Executive Masters Programme.
(English) This AMP course is of international standard and will provide attendees with added advantage and recognition worldwide.
|Accreditation:||Fully Accredited by UTMSPACE|
|Language:||Conducted in English (Lecturers are bilingual)|
|Mode of delivery:||Blended mode of self managed learning, discussions, face to face tutorial and online support system. Applied learning is the main focus.|
|Number of modules:||12 Modules|
|Lesson timing:||Weekends, 8.30am to 5pm for the convenience of our working professional attendees.|
|Lecturers:||Core modules are all conducted by Lecturers from UTMSPACE main campus, electives modules by our experienced and knowledgeable lecturers.|
|Assessment:||60% coursework & 40% Final Exam.|
- Organizational Management
- Managerial Finance
- Information Technology for Manager
- Human Resource Management
- Strategic Management
- Business Ethics
- Business Research Method
- Marketing Management
- Managerial Economics
- Leadership and Change Management
- Project Paper
(English) Admissions and Fees
(English) Admission Deadlines
All admission applications should be completed by the following admission deadlines.
- Admissions deadline for applications is at the end of every FEB/JUNE/OCTOBER.
- Investment Amount
The total investment for this program is RM 18 000, excluding application fees.
- Investment Mode
- Company Sponsorship (HRDF claimable)
- Self contribution/ Instalments
- Bank loans
All applicants should fulfill the following requirements:
- STPM/Executive Diploma / Diploma / MLVK Diploma recognized by UTMSPACE with 3 years working experience OR;
- Basic Degree in any discipline, recognized by any local/public universities or private college OR;
- Possesses prior learning experience relevant the programme / APEL (Subject to approval by UTMSPACE Academic Board)
Applicants who do not fulfill the above requirement can be placed on special consideration if he/she has ample work experience. Special admission will be considered on a case by case basis.
Interested applicants please submit the following:
- Duly completed application form (download form or collect a form from our office)
- Photocopy of all supporting documents (Certificates & Transcripts)
- Application fee of RM 400
Please complete the above application process and mail/send in person to one of our Executive Campuses.
NEED MORE DETAILS?
Please call at
OR email us at
(English) NEED MORE DETAILS?
Please call us at
Person In Charge
OR email us at
(English) Here’s what our students and other companies have to say about us!