The Professional Certification aims to equip workers with the basic training and skills as operations specialist in the manufacturing industry or in performing technical jobs in other industry such as the services industry.
This course is suitable for all operational level workers in service-related jobs like IR technicians, manufacturing, logistics and real estate maintenance and management.
The objectives of our Certified Operations Specialist Programmes are:
- Participants will be trained with basic skills in performing technical duties in manufacturing and other related industries
- Participants will be exposed to quality control tools and learn to implement risk controls in their organisations
- Participants will be able to improve their operational performance to be more effective at the workplace
(English) With this qualification, it will open more doors for better career options, promotions opportunities and greater earning power, worldwide.
- Fully Awarded by UTMSPACE
Students will be awarded the CERTIFIED OPERATIONS SPECIALIST CERTIFICATION.
Graduates will be able to use the CERTIFIED OPERATIONS SPECIALIST CERTIFICATION on their name cards.
- Students on completion will be able to transfer their credit hours into our other executive programmes.
(English) This Certified Operations Specialist Programme is of international standard and will provide attendees with added advantage and recognition worldwide.
|Accreditation:||Fully Accredited by UTMSPACE|
|Language:||Conducted in English (Lecturers are bilingual)|
|Mode of delivery:||Blended mode of self managed learning, discussions, face to face tutorial and online support system. Applied learning is the main focus.|
|Number of modules:||4 Modules|
|Lesson timing:||Weekends, 8.30am to 5pm for the convenience of our working professional attendees.|
|Lecturers:||Core modules are all conducted by Lecturers from UTMSPACE main campus, electives modules by our experienced and knowledgeable lecturers.|
|Assessment:||60% coursework & 40% Final Exam.|
- Quality Management
- Lean Management
- Operations Management
(English) Admissions and Fees
(English) Admission Deadlines
All admission applications should be completed by the following admission deadlines.
- Admissions deadline for applications is at the end of every FEB/JUNE/OCTOBER.
- Investment Amount
The total investment for this program is RM 4 000, excluding application fees.
- Investment Mode
- Company Sponsorship (HRDF claimable)
- Self contribution/ Instalments
- Bank loans
All applicants should fulfill the following requirements:
- SPM and 3 years of work experience
Applicants who do not fulfill the above requirement can be placed on special consideration if he/she has ample work experience. Special admission will be considered on a case by case basis.
Interested applicants please submit the following:
- Duly completed application form (download form or collect a form from our office)
- Photocopy of all supporting documents (Certificates & Transcripts)
- Application fee of RM 300
Please complete the above application process and mail/send in person to one of our Executive Campuses.
NEED MORE DETAILS?
Please call at
OR email us at
(English) NEED MORE DETAILS?
Please call us at
Person In Charge
OR email us at