The programme aims at creating dynamic managers with the extensive manufacturing knowledge, good interpersonal skills and competencies to bring a manufacturing business to a higher level in today’s ever-changing global business environment.
You will learn essential manufacturing management techniques required to improvise on production processes and quality at a reduced costs. Specifically, it will enhance the functional knowledge of manufacturing operations management, providing the knowledge and skills to identify opportunities for improving efficiency across the processes of an organisation’s supply chain, streamlining production operations, maximising customer satisfaction by meeting delivery deadline, increasing profitability by optimising organisation’s inventory investment and enhancing credibility among peers, employers, and customers.
This programme will also allow you to further your studies into an Executive Masters in Industrial Manufacturing Management.
- Straight route from Operations to Management.
- Latest Industrial Manufacturing Techniques
- Maximise Efficiency and Output
- Career Opportunity in Asia’s Booming Manufacturing Industry
- Positions in Multinational Companies (MNCs) &International Manufacturing Organisations ranging from:
- Industrial Production Manager
- Construction Manager
- Compliance Officer
- Production Manager
- Operations Manager
- Purchasing Executive
- Quality Assurance Control Manager
- Facility Manager
- Manufacturing Manager
“In terms of driving improvements in productivity, employers most value the Diploma (70 per cent).”
“Three quarters of employers view the Diploma as a benefit to their employer brand and reputation.”
(Management Standards Centre, 2007)
This programme is fully accredited by School of Professional and Continuing Education, Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (UTMSPACE), an internationally recognised and reputable top notch University. Upon successful completion of the programme, attendees will be awarded the title of Executive Diploma in Industrial Manufacturing Management and receive a certification from UTMSPACE.
Graduates will be able to use the E. Dip in Industrial Manufacturing Management on their name cards.
On completion of the programme, graduates can apply for our Executive Master’s programmes. Special exemptions and other benefits are available.
|Language:||Conducted fully in English|
|Mode of delivery:||Blended mode of self-managed learning, discussions, face to face tutorial and online support system. Applied learning is the main focus as we recognised the importance of being able to apply the skills and knowledge learned in the Executive Diploma for our working professional attendees, as well as the essentiality of being in touch with the latest and best industry practices.|
|Duration:||20 months, 5 Semester (60 Credit Hours)|
|Number of modules:||18 modules, 2 projects|
|Lesson timing:||Weekends, 8.30am to 5pm (For the convenience of our working professional attendees)|
|Lecturers:||University Core Modules (Umum Universiti) are all conducted by lecturers for UTMSPACE main campus, other modules by our experienced and knowledgeable lecturers.|
|Assessment:||60 % Coursework, 40% Final Examination. More emphasis is placed on coursework in recognition of the importance of practical industry application of knowledge.|
|Human Capital Management|
|Engineering Process and Quality Management in Manufacturing|
|Economics and Finance for Manufacturing|
|Management Information System for Manufacturing|
|Occupational Safety and Health Management|
|Legal Business Issues|
|Creative Thinking and Problem Solving|
|Total Preventive Maintenance Management|
|Professional Ethics in Global Perspective|
|Entrepreneurship and Supervisory Roles|
|Leadership and Team Management|
|Globalisation and Cross-Cultural Issues|
Admissions & Fees
All admission applications should be completed by the following admission deadlines.
- Admissions deadline for applications is at the end of every JAN/MAY/SEPTEMBER
Your Personal Investment
RM 13,800.00, excluding application fees.
- Company Sponsorship (HRDF Claimable)
- Bank Loan
All applicants should fulfil the following requirements:
- Pass with 3 credit in SPM or Equivalent Qualifications
- 2 years’ experience in a related field
* Applicants who do not fulfil the above requirements can be placed on special consideration if he/she has ample work experience. Special admission will be considered on a case by case basis.
Interested applicants please submit the following:
- Duly completed application form (Download form from our website or collect a copy from our office)
- Photocopy all supporting documents (Certificates & Transcript)
- Application fee of RM 300
Please complete the above application process and mail/send in person to one of our Executive Campuses.
NEED MORE DETAILS?
Please call at
OR email us at
- Top notch Industrial relevant curriculum
- Applied learning focused
- Exposure to a variety of International case studies
- Completed in 20 months (5 Semester)
- Globally experienced & knowledgeable lecturers from International Organisations such as the World Bank
- Faculty with International contacts in various industries
- Platform to network with experienced & Internationally reputable individuals
- Frequent talks by renowned and experienced Global corporate leaders
- Executive Diploma in International Business Management from UTMSPACE (School of Professional and Continuing Education, Universiti Teknologi Malaysia)
- Every January, May & September
- Company Sponsorship
- Bank loan
- 20 months for 18 modules & 2 Projects
- When: Weekends, 8.30am – 5pm
- Where: Johor Bahru
- Hybrid Methods: Face to face tutorial, discussions, online resources
- Corporate Training Style: Encouraged to discuss with lecturers & peers on module related issues in your own organisation for real life examples and practice of applied learning
- 60 %: Coursework
- 40%: Final Exam
- University Core Modules (Umum Universiti): Lecture by UTMSPACE own lecturers
- GEA Modules: Conducted by our globally experienced and reputable lecturers
- Be notified to join our seminars conducted by world renowned individuals
- Chance to network with reputable individuals from various industries