The programme provides students with the full repertoire of knowledge and skill required to conduct business or manage companies in today’s ever-changing global business environment. Armed with this competitive advantage, students of international business thrive on the challenge of dealing with the myriad economic, political, legal and social systems that define the international business environment.
You will learn to analyse international markets and develop the personal attributes required to successfully engage in international business. Units have an international focus and are drawn from a wide range of business disciplines such as international accounting, economics, finance, human resources, law, management and marketing. You will develop high level skills in management, problem solving, planning, organising and managing change which will prepare you for a career in the current globalised business world.
The program prepares you for a career in a multinational company, a family-owned business or further study in an M.B.A. program.
- Higher Earning Power
- Lecturers from International Organisations: World Bank, Barclays Bank, Bank of America, Standard Chartered Bank
- A Career in Global Businesses and Multinational Companies (MNCs), International Organisations & Universities ranging from:
- Global Entrepreneur
- Management Consultants,
- International bankers
- Global Brand Consultant
- International Operations Manager
- International Business Developer
- Global Account Strategist
- International Sales and Marketing Executive
- International Business Planning Executive
- International Trade Executive
- International Relations Executive
“In terms of driving improvements in productivity, employers most value the Diploma (70 per cent).”
“Three quarters of employers view the Diploma as a benefit to their employer brand and reputation.”
(Management Standards Centre, 2007)
This programme is fully accredited by School of Professional and Continuing Education, Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (UTMSPACE), an internationally recognised and reputable top notch University. Upon successful completion of the programme, attendees will be awarded the title of Executive Diploma in International Business Management and receive a certification from UTMSPACE.
Graduates will be able to use the E. Dip in International Business Management on their name cards.
On completion of the programme, graduates can apply for our Executive MBA programmes. Special exemptions and other benefits are available.
|Language:||Conducted fully in English|
|Mode of delivery:||Blended mode of self-managed learning, discussions, face to face tutorial and online support system. Applied learning is the main focus as we recognised the importance of being able to apply the skills and knowledge learned in the Executive Diploma for our working professional attendees, as well as the essentiality of being in touch with the latest and best industry practices.|
|Duration:||20 months, 5 Semester (60 Credit Hours)|
|Number of modules:||18 modules, 2 projects|
|Lesson timing:||Weekends, 8.30am to 5pm (For the convenience of our working professional attendees)|
|Lecturers:||University Core Modules (Umum Universiti) are all conducted by lecturers for UTMSPACE main campus, other modules by our experienced and knowledgeable lecturers.|
|Assessment:||60 % Coursework, 40% Final Examination. More emphasis is placed on coursework in recognition of the importance of practical industry application of knowledge.|
|International Human Capital Management|
|International Economics and Finance|
|Technology Marketing and Business Network with global perspective|
|Fundamentals of International Management|
|Global Supply Chain Management|
|Global Sales Skills|
|International Marketing and Research|
|International Business Strategies|
|International Trade and Practices|
|Creative Thinking and Problem Solving with global perspective|
|International Lean Management|
|Global Business Negotiation|
|Accounting with global perspective|
|Professional Ethics with Global Perspective|
|Entrepreneurship and Supervisory Roles|
|Leadership and Team Management|
|Globalisation and Cross-Cultural Issues|
Admissions & Fees
All admission applications should be completed by the following admission deadlines.
- Admissions deadline for applications is 31st May 2016. (Upcoming Intake)
Your Personal Investment
RM 13,800.00, excluding application fees.
- Company Sponsorship (HRDF Claimable)
- Bank Loan
All applicants should fulfil the following requirements:
- Pass with 3 credit in SPM or Equivalent Qualifications
- 2 years’ experience in a related field
* Applicants who do not fulfil the above requirements can be placed on special consideration if he/she has ample work experience. Special admission will be considered on a case by case basis.
Interested applicants please submit the following:
- Duly completed application form (Download form from our website or collect a copy from our office)
- Photocopy all supporting documents (Certificates & Transcript)
- Application fee of RM 300
Please complete the above application process and mail/send in person to
Address: 16-01 Jalan Kolam Air 1, Nong Chik Heights, Johor Bahru 80100.
NEED MORE DETAILS?
Please call Ms Siva at
6072072596/ 6072072561/ 0167121465 (Mob)
OR email us at
- Top notch Industrial relevant curriculum
- Applied learning focused
- Exposure to a variety of International case studies
- Completed in 20 months (5 Semester)
- Globally experienced & knowledgeable lecturers from International Organisations such as the World Bank
- Faculty with International contacts in various industries
- Platform to network with experienced & Internationally reputable individuals
- Frequent talks by renowned and experienced Global corporate leaders
- Executive Diploma in International Business Management from UTMSPACE (School of Professional and Continuing Education, Universiti Teknologi Malaysia)
- Every January, May & September
- Company Sponsorship
- Bank loan
- 20 months for 18 modules & 2 Projects
- When: Weekends, 8.30am – 5pm
- Where: Johor Bahru
- Hybrid Methods: Face to face tutorial, discussions, online resources
- Corporate Training Style: Encouraged to discuss with lecturers & peers on module related issues in your own organisation for real life examples and practice of applied learning
- 60 %: Coursework
- 40%: Final Exam
- University Core Modules (Umum Universiti): Lecture by UTMSPACE own lecturers
- GEA Modules: Conducted by our globally experienced and reputable lecturers
- Be notified to join our seminars conducted by world renowned individuals
- Chance to network with reputable individuals from various industries