1. What is a typical participant’s profile?
Working adult with at least 2 years of working experience from any job or industry.
2. I am a foreigner. Can I apply?
Yes. Foreigners can apply.
3. What does a typical class schedule look like?
Classes at campus are scheduled on the off days for Working Adults. (Eg: Weekends/Weekday Evenings.)
Classes are also recorded for Online Viewing and students can also participate in live Q&A Sessions online weekly.
4. What is it like to be a student here?
Take a look at the class and student pictures here!
5. Can I get better employment after this?
Yes. The Career Office will assist you with the Career Assistance!
6. Are scholarships/subsidies available?
Yes. Suitable participants can receive up to 70% subsidy.
7. How do I make payment each month?
You can pay your monthly installments using one of the Fee Payment Modes.