Human capital development is crucial in today’s global business context. Practising and future managers need to enhance their knowledge in business administration and keep abreast with the emerging international market trends in order to survive in the corporate world. In line with this, The Advanced Management Programme(AMP) is developed to offer an opportunity to upgrade people portfolio and credibility within the business context. The program runs on a fast-track schedule to suit the needs of busy working professionals. A key advantage of the Advanced Management Programme is that it capitalizes on your collective experiences of the business world that support the theories people acquire within a formal classroom setting.
The objectives of our Advanced Management Programmes are to:
- Enhance students managerial competencies and employability to remain competitive
- Sharpen students analytical and conceptual skills in dealing with new business structures and rules in the globalized economy
- Improve students managerial career development within the organization so that you become a key player in your organization’s strategic initiatives
- Polish students professional communication skills in order to build a strong network of clients
- Develop students leadership skills so that you are able to manuever the organization in the waves of business uncertainty
Students will be receive a certificate in Advanced Management Programme.
- Students on completion will be able to transfer their credit hours into our other executive programmes.
This AMP course is of international standard and will provide attendees with added advantage and recognition worldwide.
|Language:||Conducted in English (Lecturers are bilingual)|
|Mode of delivery:||Blended mode of self managed learning, discussions, face to face tutorial and online support system. Applied learning is the main focus.|
|Number of modules:||12 Modules|
|Lesson timing:||Flexible to fit Working Adults busy schedule.|
|Lecturers:||Core modules are all conducted by Lecturers from GEA INSTITUTE main Singapore campus, electives modules by our experienced and knowledgeable lecturers.|
|Assessment:||60% coursework & 40% Final Exam.|
- Organizational Management
- Managerial Finance
- Information Technology for Manager
- Human Resource Management
- Strategic Management
- Business Ethics
- Business Research Method
- Marketing Management
- Managerial Economics
- Leadership and Change Management
- Project Paper
Admissions and Fees
All admission applications should be completed by the following admission deadlines.
- Admissions deadline for applications is at the end of every FEB/JUNE/OCTOBER.
- Investment Amount
The total investment for this program is RM 20, 000 (excluding application fees.)
- Investment Mode
- Company Sponsorship (HRDF claimable)
- Self contribution/ Instalments
- Bank loans
All applicants should fulfill the following requirements:
- STPM/Advanced Diploma / Diploma with 3 years working experience OR;
- Basic Degree in any discipline, recognized by any local/public universities or private college OR;
- Possesses prior learning experience relevant the programme
Applicants who do not fulfill the above requirement can be placed on special consideration if he/she has ample work experience. Special admission will be considered on a case by case basis.
Interested applicants please submit the following:
- Duly completed application form (download form or collect a form from our office)
- Photocopy of all supporting documents (Certificates & Transcripts)
- Application fee of RM 400
Please complete the above application process and mail/send in person to one of our Executive Campuses
OR Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
NEED MORE DETAILS?
Please call at
OR email us at
NEED MORE DETAILS?
Please call us at
Person In Charge
OR email us at
Here’s what our students and other companies have to say about us!