PROGRAMME RATIONALE & JUSTIFICATION
Working in the hospitality industry has now become ever more challenging than before with greater complexities and the need to manage various stakeholders in global hospitality chains. The operations of such hotels and restaurants require a hotel and restaurant operations specialist. As a hotel and restaurant operations specialist, you must be well trained and multi-skilled. You must also be operationally ready and effective in areas such as the front desk, F&B and other functions of the Hotel and Restaurant.
The objectives of our Certified Hotel and Restaurant Operations Specialist Programme are to:
- Equip you with the relevant skills set and knowledge for the main functions of the hotel and restaurant, namely, F&B, Front Office and Rooms Division.
- Prepare you to be able to handle global MICE events in the Hotel and Restaurant.
- Achieve high service standards in all the above areas to ensure overall guest and stakeholder satisfaction.
- Master the SOP and responsibilities of the main functions of the hotel and restaurant.
Students will be receive a certificate in HOTEL AND RESTAURANT OPERATIONS SPECIALIST.
- Students on completion will be able to transfer their credit hours into our other executive programmes.
This Hotel and Restaurant Operations Specialist Programme is of international standard and will provide attendees with added advantage and recognition.
|Language:||Conducted in English (Lecturers are bilingual)|
|Mode of delivery:||Blended mode of self managed learning, discussions, face to face tutorial and online support system. Applied learning is the main focus.|
|Number of modules:||4 Modules|
|Lesson timing:||Flexible to fit Working Adults busy schedule.|
|Lecturers:||Core modules are all conducted by Lecturers from GEA INSTITUTE main Singapore campus, electives modules by our experienced and knowledgeable lecturers.|
|Assessment:||60% coursework & 40% Final Exam.|
- Food, Bar and Beverage Operations and Management
- Front Office Operations and Management
- Meetings, Incentives, Conventions and Exhibitions (MICE)
- Rooms Division Operations and Management
Classes are conducted at our Executive Campuses.
Admissions and Fees
All admission applications should be completed by the following admission deadlines.
- Admissions deadline for applications is at the end of every FEB/JUNE/OCTOBER.
- Investment Amount
The total investment for this program is RM 5 500, excluding application fees.
- Investment Mode
- Company Sponsorship (HRDF claimable)
- Self contribution/ Instalments
- Bank loans
All applicants should fulfill the following requirements:
- SPM and 3 years of work experience
Applicants who do not fulfill the above requirement can be placed on special consideration if he/she has ample work experience. Special admission will be considered on a case by case basis.
Interested applicants please submit the following:
- Duly completed application form (download form or collect a form from our office)
- Photocopy of all supporting documents (Certificates & Transcripts)
- Application fee of RM 300
Please complete the above application process and mail/send in person to one of our Executive Campuses or Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
NEED MORE DETAILS?
Please call at
OR email us at
NEED MORE DETAILS?
Please call us at
Person In Charge
OR email us at