PROGRAMME RATIONALE & JUSTIFICATION
The Professional Certification aims to enhance the competencies of HR professionals, as well as create developmental and progression pathways for them. This will professionalise and strengthen the HR profession in Malaysia, allowing HR professionals to be important enablers of businesses and organisations. The Professional Certification also describes the skills required for HR professionals to be future-ready and help businesses plan for and address future manpower challenges. Through a rigorous certification process, certified HR professionals can expect to be recognised for their knowledge, skills and attributes required to deliver positive business impact.
The objectives of our Certified Human Resource Professional Programmes are:
- Acquiring knowledge on and be able to implement key HR strategies, practices & policies.
- Understanding how effective HR business partnering can help to support the overall aims of the organisation.
- Identifying the compliance issues pertaining to current labour legislations.
- Understanding and implementing hiring guidelines, practices, strategies and issues.
- Developing HR Competency Framework.
- Developing a HR Balanced Scorecard with value propositions.
- Aligning HR with Business strategies.
- Compensating and rewarding productive individuals and teams.
- Understanding and developing company-wide competencies.
- Measuring and reporting HR metrics.
Students will be receive a certificate in Human Resource Professional Programme.
- Students on completion will be able to transfer their credit hours into our other executive programmes.
This Human Resource Professional Programme is of international standard and will provide attendees with added advantage and recognition.
|Language:||Conducted in English (Lecturers are bilingual)|
|Mode of delivery:||Blended mode of self managed learning, discussions, face to face tutorial and online support system. Applied learning is the main focus.|
|Number of modules:||4 Modules|
|Lesson timing:||Flexible to fit Working Adults busy schedule.|
|Lecturers:||Core modules are all conducted by Lecturers from GEA INSTITUTE main Singapore campus, electives modules by our experienced and knowledgeable lecturers.|
|Assessment:||60% coursework & 40% Final Exam.|
- Performance Evaluation and Management
- Talent Acquisition (Recruitment)
- Aligning Human Capital with Business Strategy
- Learning and Development
Classes are conducted at our Executive Campuses.
Admissions and Fees
All admission applications should be completed by the following admission deadlines.
- Admissions deadline for applications is at the end of every FEB/JUNE/OCTOBER.
- Investment Amount
The total investment for this program is RM 5 500, excluding application fees.
- Investment Mode
- Company Sponsorship (HRDF claimable)
- Self contribution/ Instalments
- Bank loans
All applicants should fulfill the following requirements:
- SPM and 3 years of work experience
Applicants who do not fulfill the above requirement can be placed on special consideration if he/she has ample work experience. Special admission will be considered on a case by case basis.
Interested applicants please submit the following:
- Duly completed application form (download form or collect a form from our office)
- Photocopy of all supporting documents (Certificates & Transcripts)
- Application fee of RM 300
Please complete the above application process and mail/send in person to one of our Executive Campuses or Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
NEED MORE DETAILS?
Please call at
OR email us at
NEED MORE DETAILS?
Please call us at
Person In Charge
OR email us at