Selling today is more competitive than ever before. Sales success in this market demands a new breed of top calibre professionals with advanced selling skills. Whatever got salespeople to where they are today is not enough to keep them there. Corporate survival today is absolutely dependant on a world-class sales force. By fielding the best-trained, most highly-skilled salespeople, the company can control its own destiny. This training program will provide you with powerful tools, techniques and methodologies to defeat the competition and achieve sales quotas on schedule.
The objectives of our Certified Sales Professional Programmes are to:
· Create a world-class sales team
· Learn how to penetrate major accounts
· Identify the multiple decision makers involved in each sale
· Uncover and solve the real problems of the customer
· Position yourself as the best all-around solution
· Rapid, measurable improvements in sales performance
· Learn how to negotiate, sell against competition
· Greater power, purpose and direction in achieving sales quotas
- Fully Awarded by UTMSPACE
Students will be awarded the CERTIFIED SALES PROFESSIONAL CERTIFICATION.
Graduates will be able to use the CERTIFIED SALES PROFESSIONAL CERTIFICATION on their name cards.
- Students on completion will be able to transfer their credit hours into our other executive programmes.
This Certified Sales Professional Programme is of international standard and will provide attendees with added advantage and recognition worldwide.
|Accreditation:||Fully Accredited by UTMSPACE|
|Language:||Conducted in English (Lecturers are bilingual)|
|Mode of delivery:||Blended mode of self managed learning, discussions, face to face tutorial and online support system. Applied learning is the main focus.|
|Number of modules:||4 Modules|
|Lesson timing:||Weekends, 8.30am to 5pm for the convenience of our working professional attendees.|
|Lecturers:||Core modules are all conducted by Lecturers from UTMSPACE main campus, electives modules by our experienced and knowledgeable lecturers.|
|Assessment:||60% coursework & 40% Final Exam.|
- Create Innovative Products and Business Models
- Profitable Customers Acquisition and Scalable Market
- Sales and Business Development Skills
- E Commerce in the Global Market
Classes are conducted at our Executive Campuses in Johor, Penang, Kuala Lumpur (KL) and Malacca.
Admissions and Fees
All admission applications should be completed by the following admission deadlines.
- Admissions deadline for applications is at the end of every FEB/JUNE/OCTOBER.
- Investment Amount
The total investment for this program is RM 5 500, excluding application fees.
- Investment Mode
- Company Sponsorship (HRDF claimable)
- Self contribution/ Instalments
- Bank loans
All applicants should fulfill the following requirements:
- SPM and 3 years of work experience
Applicants who do not fulfill the above requirement can be placed on special consideration if he/she has ample work experience. Special admission will be considered on a case by case basis.
Interested applicants please submit the following:
- Duly completed application form (download form or collect a form from our office)
- Photocopy of all supporting documents (Certificates & Transcripts)
- Application fee of RM 300
Please complete the above application process and mail/send in person to one of our Executive Campuses in Johor, Penang, Kuala Lumpur (KL) or Malacca.
NEED MORE DETAILS?
Please call at
OR email us at
NEED MORE DETAILS?
Please call us at
Person In Charge
OR email us at