What is Hotel and Restaurant Management?
Learning how to manage a Hotel or a Restaurant.
Who is it for?
All individuals who have a passion or interest to work in the Hotel or Restaurant industry.
What are some of the modules?
- Facilities and Property Management
- Food, Bar and Beverage Operations and Management
- Rooms Division Operations and Management
- Front Office Operations and Management
- Operations and Technology Management
- Accounting with global perspective
- Meetings, Incentives, Conventions and Exhibitions (MICE)
- Business Communications
- Leadership and Team Management
- International Human Capital Management
- Service Quality and Professional Etiquette
- Global Sales Skills
How long is the Hotel and Restaurant Management training?
The training can be conducted over 2 days to 3 months, blended, depending on your choice of training and it can be customized based on the needs of the trainee.
What are some other types of Hotel and Restaurant Management training that we offer?
- Hotel and Restaurant Management Training
- Hotel and Restaurant Operations Specialist
- Supervisory Skills Training
Where is the Hotel and Restaurant Management training conducted?
- We conduct the training at our campuses across Malaysia.
- It can also be conducted at your workplace by request.
What should you do now?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org