The GEA Certified Intensive English Programme is ideal for students who wish to further their studies, build a career in an international company or for career advancement.
It will also prepare you to
- successfully undertake the TOEFL and IELTS test for entry into world renown universities.
- direct access into our Executive programmes with our partner universities.
The GEA Certified Intensive English Programme at GEA covers the following skills and strategies:
- Learner-centered communicative approach
- Active listening and speaking to improve fluency and accuracy
- Practice using appropriate conversational English skills
- Vocabulary development for everyday use
- Writing Skills for Emails, Minutes, Proposals, Reports and other day to day activities.
Curriculum and Duration
Mon-Thur from 9am to 5pm. (32hrs per week)
There are 5 Levels:
- Foundation (4 weeks x 32hrs)
- Basic (4 weeks x 32hrs)
- Intermediate (4 weeks x 32hrs)
- Upper Intermediate (4 weeks x 32hrs)
- Advanced (4 weeks x 32hrs)
You will receive a certificate of completion at each level.
- achieve full potential for professional success.
- master speaking, listening, writing and reading skills for effective communication.
Average Class Size
- 10 students per class
- RM3500 Per Level
- Company Sponsorship (HRDF Claimable)