The IELTS test is recognised by British and Australian universities for admissions.
Booking a Test
Our team will assist you in choosing the right test date suitable for you.
You can also book the test date online:
The IELTS Test Preparation Programme at GEA covers the following skills and strategies:
- Test structure, types and styles of questions
- Test directions and time management for different sections of the test
- Listening and reading strategies for speedy comprehension
- Speaking strategies to respond appropriately in the oral interview
- Writing strategies to fulfill the actual examination requirements
Curriculum and Duration
There are 3 Levels:
- Basic (60 Contact Hours)
- Intermediate (60 Contact Hours)
- Advanced (60 Contact Hours)
You will receive a certificate of completion at each level.
- Understand the composition and expectation of the IELTS listening, reading, writing and speaking sections of the test
- Develop IELTS-specific listening strategies
- Respond fluently and accurately using correct pronunciation and range of vocabulary in the oral interview
- Improve general reading skill as well as IELTS reading strategies
- Identify question types that accompany reading passages
- Plan and write a good essay in the style that IELTS demands
- Improve the previous IELTS score
- Students should have an intermediate or higher level of English.
- A placement test will be conducted to help students to gauge your level of English. Extra Classes are provided to bring you to the recommended level of English.
Average Class Size
- 10 students per class
- RM2400 Per Level
Test names are registered trademarks of the respective owners.*