TOEFL Test Preparation
TOEFL® is a widely recognised test of English proficiency. It is accepted by all US colleges and universities as well as institutions in Australia, UK, and Canada.
Booking a Test
Our team will assist you in choosing the right test date suitable for you.
You can also book the test date online:
Click Here to visit the official test booking site.
The TOEFL Test Preparation Programme at GEA covers the following skills and strategies:
- Test format analysis
- Listening practice
- Speaking practice
- Reading practice
- Structure and written practices
- Exam-conditioned practices using sample test papers
Curriculum and Duration
There are 3 Levels:
- Basic (60 Contact Hours)
- Intermediate (60 Contact Hours)
- Advanced (60 Contact Hours)
You will receive a certificate of completion at each level.
At the end of this programme, students will be able to:
- Understand the composition and expectation of the TOEFL iBT® listening, reading, writing and speaking sections of the test
- Develop TOEFL iBT®-specific listening strategies
- Respond orally to speaking tasks required in TOEFL iBT®
- Improve the general reading skill as well as the TOEFL iBT® reading strategies
- Identify question types that accompany reading passages in the test
- Plan and write good essays in the style that TOEFL iBT® demands
- Improve the previous score of the TOEFL iBT® test
- Students should have an intermediate or higher level of English.
- A placement test will be conducted to help students to gauge your level of English. Extra Classes are provided to bring you to the recommended level of English.
Average Class Size
- 10 students per class
- RM2400 Per Level
Test names are registered trademarks of the respective owners.*