“56% of over 3000 employers surveyed viewed poor command of English as a reason for not hiring.”JobStreet.com, 2012
The Work Place English Programme is specifically designed for busy professionals and fresh graduates looking to have a career in a global company who wants to excel in the office through effective communication in English.
This programme is registered under the HRDF.
The Work Place Programme at GEA covers the following skills and strategies:
- Learner-centered communicative approach
- Active listening and speaking to improve fluency and accuracy
- Practice using appropriate conversational English skills
- Vocabulary development for everyday use
- Writing Skills for Emails, Minutes, Proposals, Reports and other day to day activities.
Curriculum and Duration
4 days for per level
2 days x 8 hours (face to face contact)
2 days x 8 hours ( self learning / e -learning)
There are 3 Levels:
You will receive a certificate of completion at each level.
- achieve full potential for professional success.
- master speaking, listening, writing and reading skills for effective communication.
Average Class Size
- 10 students per class
- RM3000 Per Level
- Company Sponsorship (HRDF Claimable)